2009년 1월 5일 월요일

My First Love- Ahnsahnghong

When i first came to the Church of God World Mission Society I was very shy and unbelieving. I actually didn't want to be there but only followed my friend out ofcuriosity. We actually lived four hours away from the church at that time, so when my friend invited me I said "you are crazy!". I would not drive 15 minutes down the street to go to church, why would I drive 4+ hours to go to one. I was raised baptist, but eventually fell into the catholic religion following my friends. I believed in God but had such so many bad experiences in different churches that I fell out. I beganto think that all churches were corrupt. But one night my friend, out of eagerness began to do something that no priest, pastor or fellowchurchgoer had ever been able to do before. He showed me the bible. 'Daniel's Prophecy'. (You will study later!) It made me just curious enough to drive a long way to check out this church. My first time was a little overwhelming. We are raised our whole lives to just listen and accept,no questions asked. My whole world changed that day, and ALL of my questions were answered. My first study was SABBATH. God's holy and blessedday made just for us. I realized why I felt like every church was wrong in their teachings. How many churches keep the SABBATH in the bible?The 7th day, Saturday, the same way Christ did? Only one. The Church of God. After that I continued to come, but it took me a long time to realizeGod's love. It has been 5 years now, and I think back to the girl who didn't want to waste her time with just another church. After a full year I finally moved near to the church and have recieved so many blessings. I know how to have eternal life (Passover of course!) and who God truly is throughthe bible. what if I had never listened to God's calling? Then I would still be longing for things in this life that would only satisfy temporarily.And I would have never learned the love of second coming Christ that is testified in the bible, our Father AhnSahnghong. Or have learned the sacrifice of our Heavenly Mother, the new Jerusalem. Who is the last secret revealed to the children of God in this age. I am so thankful everyday now. I am truly thankful to our Elohim God for calling me out of the darkness into their wonderful light!! What other hope can I have inthis world,other than the hope for eternal life!

댓글 없음: